We are pleased to be able to provide a durable and highly energy efficient product that can help reduce the impact on the marine environment and create a comfortable passenger environment.
Traditional window films will oftentimes contain dyes that can destabilize over time and begin to fade. As the dyes in the window film fade, it allows more visible light (energy) to transmit through the windows which increases the solar heat gain in the interior. Dye technology would be a poor choice for a sea going vessel due to its constant exposure to the sun. Other window film technologies incorporate highly reflective metals that can ruin pristine views by making the interior glass surface reflect inward. This was not an option and when RCC was made aware of this, they wanted to look at window film technologies that had neither dyes or shiny metals.
Hüper Optik’s Nano-Ceramic Window Films were recommended because they are metal-free and dye-free. These state of the art patented window films are 25 times more durable than traditional dyed window films and are completely non-corrosive due to their inert atomic structure. The non-reflective nano-coating provides superb optical characteristics that enhance views by spectrally filtering undesirable wavelengths in the visible light spectrum.
- 100% dye-free and metal-free; no discoloration and demetallisation
- Tested for UV degradation beyond the expected life cycle of both conventional dyed and metallic films.
- Significant heat reduction lowers cooling load of air-conditioning and fuel consumption
- Prolongs lifespan of air-conditioning compressor and reduces replacement costs
- Committed in providing professional service and quality film installation
Marine Tint & Huper Optik are dedicated to meeting our customer’s requirements for optimal solar control solutions and exceeding expectations.